CINCH GURU (Get Up and Running)
Agencies will be prepared to provide and manage Community-based services in independent living communities. This is offered either virtually or on-site.
On Site GURU: 20 hours over 3 days in the community and/or agency office to review data entered by agency, to assist with data entry and to provide feedback. CINCH will schedule time in the community during caregiver shifts to observe and to listen to caregiving staff. A final written report with recommendations will be provided.
Virtual GURU: 6 one hour scheduled coaching sessions and 4 hours for CINCH team to review data entered by agency, to assist with data entry and to provide written feedback. All sessions are recorded and sent to the agency.
- A review of current home care software system and how to incorporate CINCH CCM.
- Recommendations on protocols for expectations and communication.
- Best practices for client visit schedules and assigning caregiver shifts to optimize your resources.
- Key role of teamwork.
- Training on CINCH CCM for all agency staff, if used.
- Pricing brochure.
- Community-based Client Service Agreement.
- Community Protocols.
- Caregiver Orientation.
- Staff and Caregiver Training - community-based services
- Staff and Caregiver training - CINCH CCM.